- Coarse cleaning (high capacities)
- Bean storage
- Fine cleaning (1 – 6 tons per hour)
- Separation of foreign material (< 0,7 cm and > 2,5 cm)
- Material > 2,5 cm: Clusters, Wood, Brick, Nails, Bones (big impurities)
- Material < 0,7 cm: Dust, Sand, Shell (small impurities)
- Light Material: Strings, Shell
Specifications / USP's
The bean cleaning system, consists of several units: de-bagging, coarse cleaning, intermediate bean storage and fine cleaning. Several tailor-made solutions are available for feeding the cocoa beans from trucks, big bags or jute bags. Feeding hoppers, transport systems and storage silos can all be tailor-made to suit the customer requirements, building conditions and line capacity demands.
The reliable and efficient cleaning machines remove foreign material, such as wooden particles, clusters, strings, sand and dust from the cocoa beans. This is achieved using an air-flowed vibration sieve with special netting. The product can be classified according its specific weight. All operations can be readily monitored.
The bean cleaning system can be used for the cleaning of cocoa beans, hazelnuts, peanuts, almonds etcetera. The vibrating screens are used for separation of oversize and sand, including permanent magnetic bar.
Cocoa Bean Processing
CRSE: 500-4000 kg/hr, CRSF: 4000-6000 kg/hr, CRSG: 6000-10000 kg/hr, CRSH: 10000-15000 kg/hr, CRSI: 15000-22000 kg/hr, CRSJ: 25000-40000 kg/hr