Liquid continuous mixer
- Highly reliable equipment, especially designed for high viscosity products
- Mixing vessel stainless steel vertical design with center discharge, jacketed for heating purposes, mounted on 2 load-cells
- Top-vessel executed with counter-rotating double-stirring type mixer, with optimal height-diameter ratio for mixing. Identical sized stainless steel bottom vessel with single-type stirrer.
- Outer stirrer executed with wall-scrapers for self-cleaning of the tank and advanced mixing possibilities
- Easy cleaning and for that reason quick product changes
Specifications / USP's
“The better the mix, the better your product quality”
The performance of pre-mixing is getting more and more important. To ensure the best performances of the downstream processes (i.e. ball mill) and for that reason the best product quality, an optimal and homogeneous mixing of the basic materials is a “must”. In a liquid batch mixer it is important that all solid particles are equally surrounded by fat-particles to ensure lowest possible viscosities. Only the well-proven design based on counter-rotating mixing principle ensures just this.
The continuous process
Several products (liquor, powder, sugar, lecithin, etc.) can automatically be fed into the top weighing / mixing vessel. The upper vessel receives all necessary products accurately weighed by the load cells. Immediately the mixing action starts when the first liquid ingredient is dosed. The outer stirrer is always executed with spring-loaded wall- and bottom scrapers for self-cleaning of the internal tank and advanced mixing possibilities. Even re-mixing of segregated sugar is possible after temporary stopping.
When all products have been fed and after a set mixing time, the mixed product will be fed by gravity in the bottom vessel. This one takes over the intensive mixing action, while the upper tank is ready for weighing, dosing and mixing of the next batch.
From the bottom tank a continuous product-flow for further processing is achieved.
(Chocolate) Confectionary Coatings, (Chocolate) Ice-cream Coatings Processing, (Compound) Confectionary coatings, (Compound) Ice-cream Coatings Processing, Bread Spread Processing, Compound Chocolate Processing, Fillings / Creams Processing, Real Chocolate / Couverture Processing
Wiecomix 350: 750-1250 kg/hr, Wiecomix 500: 1250-2000 kg/hr