Fine Refining Triple Stone Mill
- Triple Stone Mill type CME for the refining of pre-ground cocoa liquor to 0,5 – 1,0% > 75 µm
- By operating two machines in line, fineness can be further reduced to 0,1 – 0,2 % > 75 µm
- Slowly rotating disc for gentle milling at low temperatures
- Low energy consumption
- Unique long life of ceramic grinding discs
- Low noise level
- No increase of iron content
Specifications / USP's
The Triple Stone mill CME is mostly used for the refining of pre-ground cocoa liquor. A well-proven concept of cocoa liquor refining, for a subsequent liquor pressing process. It gives you the best quality of cocoa powder as the liquor is almost 100% free of coarse particles > 75 µm with a perfect fineness distribution.
It is grinding the product in an optimal way so that there is a higher rate of fat release in the pressing pots. Also it reduces clogging of the press filters by the low content of extremely fine particles, which results in a longer lifespan cycle and less maintenance efforts. It has optimal yield point rates and viscosity for the pressing process. This results in a shorter time period per pressing cycle and in a higher output rate of cocoa butter. Through this technology, the capacity of the pressing systems can be improved and down times can be reduced.
Cocoa Liquor Processing
CME: 500-1500 kg/hr