Batch Liquid Conche for efficient conching and vaporising
Royal Duyvis Wiener equipment has reached a high standard in the cocoa and chocolate industry. Designed and manufactured to fulfill the current global industrial demands. A proven example for efficient conching and vaporising is the Royal Duyvis Wiener Batch Liquid Conche TC.
Significant reductions of volatile acids, off-flavors and improved viscosity
Conching is the process of mixing and vaporising to produce a rich chocolate with an excellent taste. The Batch Liquid Conche TC of Royal Duyvis Wiener therefore is an indispensable part of your chocolate production line.
Addition of shear stress
The conche scrapes the surface of the batch with its agitator arm that evenly distributes the chocolate improving the viscosity of your product due to the addition of shear stress. Particles are thereby polished and evenly distributed resulting in a rich flavour development. Combined with our extremely efficient thin film evaporator moisture and off-flavours are removed by blasting hot air through a thin layer of product. Achieving improved viscosity and yield values, while saving 0.6% cocoa butter.
- Optimum conching effect.
- Improved viscosity due to the addition of shear stress.
- Efficient removal of moisture and off-flavours
- Easy to install in your existing production line on a storage tank.
- Flexible in determining required circulation time.
- All components in contact with your product are manufactured from stainless steel.