As a nutrition technology at Royal Duyvis Wiener, you will work with your colleagues to transform our customers’ product into the processing process, our machines and process lines. This means that you will have contacts at different levels within the organisation. You will research existing processes, carry out analyses and set out the data that has been found. Where appropriate, you will make proposals based on results to improve the current technology of our machines and process lines. You are actively involved in coming up with, testing and working out processes, recipes and training sessions with the equipment in our Technology Center. Ultimately, you will be able to organise training sessions and demonstrations independently, you will be involved in discussions with clients, you will be able to give them advice and suggestions for improvement regarding their product and production process. You can provide support in starting up and adjusting machines and installations for customers.
- Training in food technology, or similar in food, chemistry, process, at MBO (senior secondary vocational education) level;
- Some years of work experience in a food technology role, preferably in the cocoa, chocolate and nut processing industry, or in the oil and fats industry;
- Independent working, analytical ability, innovative and with an ability to think outside the box;
- Willingness to travel (approx. 25% of the time) to national and international clients or to sites abroad;
- Affinity with mechanical technology;
- Good communication skills, both oral and written;
- A good knowledge of the English language.
A good salary, excellent secondary working conditions and a career at an innovative, growing organisation that anticipates employees will want to continually develop and to invest in their development. Royal Duyvis Wiener B.V. sets itself apart by being a pleasant working atmosphere with plenty of room for initiatives.
Which core values would we like to share with our candidates?
Are you interested?
If you’re interested, send an application containing a cover letter and CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please address your application to Colinda Vinke (HR manager). For more information about the role, please call 075-6126126. Your application will, of course, be handled confidentially.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.